Saturday, January 24, 2009

Evelyn keeps doing all of these fun new things. It is so much fun to watch her grow and I love anticipating the fun new thing that she will do next. This morning I was cleaning the house and i had the radio on in her room, and since she loves music she was playing in there. When i walked past her room she had gotten the "Daddy Book" ( a scrapbook devoted to Andy) out and was lying on her tummy looking at the pictures saying the names of the people in the pictures. She would point at Andy and say "dadada" and at my dad and say "ampa" it was so cute and she didn't notice me watching so I got pictures(for some reason she stops doing her cute stuff when I get the camera and just tries to take it from me).

I finally got my kitchen clean and took pics. I really love my kitchen, despite the fact that its not quite finished, we are still waiting on some doors.
CAN YOU SPOT THE FOSSIL?

This is my favorite tile and if you look close you will see why.
I'll give you a hint: it's not an animal.
Cant find it?




4 comments:

Elena said...

Oh! I LOVE it!! I want to redo my kitchen SO badly. I really really like the tiles on the wall. So pretty and that fossil is too cool. And so cute of Evelyn to be pointing out her dadddy.

Walkers said...

She is so stinkin cute. Now you need to teach her LYNDEE

Shalece Fiack said...

Amanda! I finally stopped by to see what fun things you are up to. It looks like it has been a while since you updated things (me too on my blog www.soakinginseattle.blogspot.com). What fun! I heard that Andy came home today and that the neighborhood put together a neat little homecoming! I hope all is well! Evelyn is sooo cute!

Pete and Sum said...

That kitchen is gorgeous!!!! I can't believe how big Evelyn is already!!! -Pete