Thursday, April 8, 2010

Whats my options?

When Evelyn is throwing a fit about something, usually the snack or drink she gets, I set it on the counter within her reach ad tell her to take the snack, drink, item etc. or don't. "those are your options" I find myself saying frequently. Last night while trying to get her settled down for bed, she was really wiggly and and wouldn't settle down. After some warnings i finally told her she could either cuddle with her dad or get in bed, and that if she didn't tell me what she wanted i would decide for her and that decision would be bed. After a couple of seconds she said "whats your options?" meaning what were her options. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even answer but fortunately Andy was able to keep it together. I need to be careful of what I say around her.

No comments: