Thursday, July 15, 2010

Been a while

So it has been a long time since I last posted and a ton has happened! Evelyn will be three in two weeks, and she is completely potty trained! It is fabulous to not change diapers. We are moving to Nashville a few days after Evelyns birthday and we are all really excited. Andy got into Vanderbilt for their MBA program and he was also awarded some awesome scholarships. We are renting our house to a family and we are supposed to close on a condo in Nashville at the end of the month. I
  I have been doing alot with photography and i hope I will be able to continue with it in Nashville. I have been posting all of my photo shoots on my photography blog rigbyphotography.blogspot.com  I have been having alot of fun with it and have noticed a ton of improvement in my work. I have been crazy busy trying to get everything ready for the move. I haven't been able to sleep very well because when I lay down at night my brain starts going a billion miles a minute thinking about all I have to do, but surprisingly I haven't been too tired during the day, it must be adrenaline or something like that.

No comments: