Thursday, March 20, 2008

Who is excited for easter?!






I AM!!!

I can't believe it is almost Easter. Evelyns first Easter!! Yesterday we went up to Park City with my parents and got Evelyn her first easter dress. I am going to take her to the park tomorrow and shoot some Easter pictures.
Today was such a beautiful day that I took Evelyn in the back yard and took some pictures. I love the sun glasses! They're her superstar glasses!! The sun was in her face yesterday while we were shopping, so my dad bought her a really cute sunhat and those glasses and she suprisingly leaves them on!!
I have been wanting to do a triathlon, and my only hang up is that I don't have a bike and I don't want to go spend a ton of money on a bike and find out that I won't ever use it again. My friend Caroline said I can use hers, and I am really excited. I have been swimming to get better and just added running to the program, next week I will start all three, and the training will really begin. I will keep you all posted on how it goes and when I will compete.

Evelyn would not stop picking, and eating the grass.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Couldn't be prouder if she was mine--oh wait a minute, she is!!! Love the glasses and head band.

Mom

Walkers said...

Hey! She is beautiful! It looks like you guys have been having nice weather. We have snow almost every morning when we wake up!

Elena said...

I love sunglasses on babies, so cute. I can't wait to see her in her Easter dress!

Natalie and Quin said...

Those pictures are so cute. We love that she is eating the grass! Hahaha.

Jay and Camille said...

Those glasses are sweet. We pretty much have the cutest niece ever. We can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
I don't have your e-mail address. So, I hope you read this. Tell me again where you got those dried peas and in what section of the store. smithtree@yahoo.com
Oh, and by the way, cute baby!!!!