Saturday, November 7, 2009

Who's lost kid is that?

Tonight Andy and Evelyn and I went out to get some shopping done. Andy and Evelyn love to play no matter where we are. Tonight at target they played tag and then hide and seek. Here's how hide and seek turned out; Evelyn runs down the aisle and hides at the end, Andy pretends he can't see her but quickly finds her. Next, Andy runs down the aisle and hides at the end. Evelyn really can't see him. She stands in the middle of the aisle, alone(I am in the next aisle not paying attention because I think Andy is with her) saying Daddy? Daddy? Daddy where are you. After a minute my brain tunes into Evelyn's voice and I realize that my baby appears lost. I notice that a woman is standing around trying to find this poor little girls dad.  The worst part of it is that Andy was quietly watching Evelyn the whole time from his hiding place four feet away. When I told the lady that we were Evelyn's parents she looked skeptical until Evelyn smiled and said "Daddy"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!