Friday, March 26, 2010

Pictures

I have always loved taking pictures, even when I was little and couldn't take a decent picture to save my life. Well, over the years I have gotten much better. I have taken classes, read books, articles, and mostly practice, practice, practice. I'll take any chance to improve my skills.  I decided recently to take my photography to a new level, and have spent a lot of time practicing with my camera and playing around on Photoshop. On Monday I took some newborn pictures of some darling little cousins, Kylee and Khloe. Shooting two babies at once is great because when one was grumpy the other one was happy and vice versa, so the waiting time was greatly reduced.








I love this shot of Khloe. She was being kind of grumpy so unfortunately we could not get the Binky out of her mouth but it turned out really cute anyway.





I had so much fun taking pictures of these little girls. I will be taking pictures of their other little cousin soon so I will post those pictures then.

This picture of Audrey I took last year but i recently went through my old pictures and played with them in Photoshop and I really love how this turned out. 

1 comment:

Natalie and Quin said...

Manda, you really have improved. I remember when you use to take a picture and cut off most of the people. These are really cute, but I had to question when you said it made it really easy to shoot two babies at once! In any other context that would sound horrible!!!