Friday, April 2, 2010

Flowers and a bow holder

The other day it was stormy and ugly outside so I went to the craft store for entertainment. I came home with a bouquet of silk daisies that I disassembled and rearranged into hair clips. I love how they turned out, but I had way more than Evelyn needed so I gave some away. I realized that Evelyn now had so many hair bows and flowers that I should have something to organize them better so I made another trip to the craft store and this is what I now have hanging on Evelyn's wall. I love it!

I had some old silk flowers at home, and since the creative juices were flowing so freely I decided to make as many barrettes as I had clips for. The arrows indicate the ones I made.

3 comments:

Walkers said...

Way cute! That bow hold looks like the one Emily has...although it still is not hanging on the wall. A girl can NEVER have too many accessories...you should know that! Good job on it all though! I started putting some of mine together last night!

Flowers said...

wow..your illustrations are amazing. I must appreciate your artistic and crafting skills. Everything looks perfect.

Kristen said...

Great! Now make some for my girls. :)