Friday, April 30, 2010

Potty Training!

So Evelyn decided yesterday that she wanted to go to the potty, which was awesome and she did really well, only 2 accidents including overnight! Well this morning she went into the bathroom and went potty again and then wouldn't go again. Over the next couple of hours I asked her about 3 times if she needed to go potty, and she kept saying no. When she started throwing a fit over something trivial I walked away from her. A little bit later she started crying even harder and I went to see what the matter was. Well she had had an accident, and peed her pants and was upset over it. I started getting her wet clothes off of her and when I took off her rain boots I realized that the pee had run down her legs and pooled in her waterproof rain boots! I laughed so hard and poor Evelyn was just crying and looking at me like I was really mean, but it was so funny I really couldn't help it!

No comments: