Sunday, April 18, 2010

washington trip

Last week Andy, Evelyn and I went up to Seattle for Andys UW interview. While we were there we were able to get together with some friends that we haven't seen in a while, and we had a lot of fun up there. Seattle is such a beautiful place, I couldn't get over how green everything was. While we were up north we stayed with Andy's brother Jay and his wife Camille. Andy's parents and sister Lyndee came to See us since we were only three hours from their town. It was a fun trip and I got to take pictures of Madison, my 6 month old niece while we were up there. She is such a smiley and good natured baby, she made it easy to get some good pictures of her.




2 comments:

Jay and Camille said...

Where in the world did you find such a cute baby?!
I love them!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice work